Make programming fun by learning the basics without a computer!
In Code Master, your Avatar travels to an exotic world in search of power Crystals.
Along the way, you use programming logic to navigate the Map.
Think carefully, in each level, only one specific sequence of actions will lead to success.
Once you collect all the Crystals and land at the Portal, you win!
Playing Code Master won’t just teach you principles behind programming,
you’ll also build planning, sequential reasoning and problem-solving skills.
– The Ultimate Coding Board Game
– Featured in Purdue University’s Engineering Gift Guide
– Type: Coding Games Logic Games Our Top Ten
– Skill: Logic and Problem Solving
– Age: 8 and Up
– Players: 1 Player
– Instructions: View PDF
– 6 Crystals
– 10 Maps with 60 Levels
– 12 Guide Scrolls
– 12 Action Tokens
– 8 Conditional Tokens
– Instructions with Solutions